Everyone wants to look beautiful and this is a very natural tendency. Face is the part where most people concentrate on and that is why people take so much care of their face. Nowadays due to pollution and various harmful chemicals more care needs to be taken so that your skin does not get damaged. It is no longer surprising if you get wrinkly skin in the 20s. That is how common this has become.
Vaseline face mask
The application of petroleum jelly for removal of wrinkles is a very famous recipe. Vaseline is considered as an occlusive agent which helps in the locking of moisture for your skin. The mechanism of how does the petrol diminishes and thereby preventing wrinkles is not clear but there is no harm in trying this one out. Generally, Vaseline is considered as safe topically so anyone can use this recipe.
- Vaseline or petroleum jelly
- Take a thin layer of Vaseline or petroleum jelly and apply it on the affected areas.
- Massage your skin with the Vaseline in a circular direction so that the Vaseline can be easily absorbed.
- Let the Vaseline stay overnight on your skin.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning and pat it dry with a clean and soft towel.
- If you want good results, apply this face mask every day before going to bed.
- You will start to notice the immediate results of applying this face mask.
- Remember if you acne prone skin then you should use this recipe.
Now, that we have known how we can remove or prevent the wrinkles on our skin we should know more about wrinkles. Another name for wrinkles is rhytides and they are the creases that occur on the skin and becomes more and more pronounced as you age. Due to ageing, the skin loses elasticity and as a result, wrinkles start to appear. Some of the signs and symptoms that show the occurrence of wrinkles is sagging of the skin around the different areas and more so on the neck and the face. The other indication is the fine line that appears around the mouth, eyes, and neck. The further loose skin around your hand and the deep wrinkles that appear around the eyes and the lips are a further sign of wrinkles.
The main reason for wrinkles is pollution, extensive exposure of sun on your skin, lack of vitamins, excess use of cosmetics, etc. But the scientifically as you age your skin loses its elasticity and the moisture content. Thus collagen fibres degrade and are not repaired which causes wrinkles on your skin. Now, that you start to notice these wrinkles, you look out for various ways to remove it. This involves heavy use of chemicals and treatments which once again causes your skin to get damaged. That is why we have come up with a solution that would remove all these tensions. The solution is very simple to follow and inexpensive.