Under Eye Bags – Lack of sleep, stress, pollution and work tension can have its effect on your skin. You start ageing before you should and there appear dark bags under your eyes. It makes your appearance hideous and leads to a decrease in confidence. Get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. And eye bags by implementing some of the home remedies mentioned below.
Cold Tea Bags
- Heat a cup of water and put a tea bag into it for a few minutes. Try to use a gentle tea like chamomile or green tea.
- Remove the tea bag from the cup after the water has been infused with the tea and then allow it to cool in open air. You can also put the tea bags in the fridge to cool.
- Keep the cold tea bag under your eyes and then relax for about half an hour. Lay back and keep your eyes closed for the whole process.
- Remove the tea bags and then rinse your face with cold water and a gentle moisturizer.
- you can do it twice daily for a week to get rid of puffy black eyes naturally.
Turmeric and Mint Leaves
- Make a thick pulp of mint by blending a handful of mint leaves in a blender with just a little bit of water.
- Add two tablespoons of turmeric powder to the mint leave pulp in a bowl and mix. The two ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water to open up the pores and remove any dirt lying around.
- Apply this turmeric paste under your eyes and the skin surrounding it and massage it for a few minutes to exfoliate the skin.
- Wait for about 20-25 minutes after applying the paste until the skin absorbs the moisture and it dries out completely.
- Splash some lukewarm water on your face and then apply a mild moisturizer to remove the dried paste and retain the moisture inside it.
- Try this remedy every day for a week to make your eyes feel fresher and younger and remove the dark circles around them naturally.
Now you know about the Under Eye Bags-Best Home Remedies To Treat At Home! If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and family and also take a moment to follow us on Pinterest for more helpful weight loss and skin remedies tips.