Keto cookies are one of my favorite low-carb Keto desserts to make at home.
They’re fast to make, takes few ingredients and taste absolutely AMAZING!!!
Most people can’t tell whether they’re eating low-carb, gluten-free Keto cookies.
These low-carb cookies are perfect to make for any occasion- Sundays, or for the holidays.
They are naturally gluten-free, nutritious and tasty…
If you’re looking for some low-carb Keto cookie recipes with only a few ingredients, this is it. Oh, if you have gluten sensitivities, they are gluten-free as well.
These keto cookies are honestly drool-worthy.
Every time I make these cookies at home, they go before they get to cool off. The aroma and decadent flavors are just too good.
Enjoy them with a nice warm matcha latte or your bulletproof Keto coffee.
Here are 5 delicious crowd-pleasing keto cookie recipes.
1. Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
When you crave something savory and sweet, nothing hits the spot like PB cookies.
This Keto Chunky Peanut Butter cookie recipe is fail-proof and is a crowd-pleaser. It’s chunky, chewy, moist, and crunchy all in one bite with a tad of nuttiness and sweetness.
And the best part of it all is it’s ready in under 20 minutes and takes only 6 ingredients.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup non-sugar chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol, granular
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, place all of the ingredients and mix until they are well combined and form a thick dough.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. It should yield about 18. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Use a fork to flatten the cookies and make crisscross marks on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges are firm but the center is soft.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and cool it before serving.
Calories: 97 Fat 8g Protein 3.8g Total carbs 2.7g Net Carbs 1.8g