Unwanted body hair can be extremely painful to remove. But now you can remove your underarm hair in only five minutes. The process is completely painless and you will not need to wax or shave. All you need is turmeric powder, aloe vera gel, coconut oil and sugar. So let’s check out this amazing home treatment…
Benefits of Turmeric Powder for Removing Unwanted Hair
- Turmeric powder has been widely recommended for its uncountable properties for hundreds of years.
- It is known for its antiseptic properties.
- It is also known as an antibacterial agent.
- And helps to remove unwanted hair and at the same time prevents any infection after hair removal.
- It also reduces the risk of rashes and red blemishes that usually occur on the skin after hair removal.
- It provides relief from itchiness and burning sensation in the area.
- And keeps the area clean and protected.
- It makes the area feel fresh.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for Removing Unwanted Hair
- Aloe vera gel acts as an antioxidant agent.
- It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial in nature.
- It aids in the removal of unwanted hair and also prevents the risk of inflammation.
- And soothes the area and provides relief.
- It helps to deal with itchy and irritated skin.
- And reduces underarm odour.
- It makes the area smooth.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Removing Unwanted Hair
- It is highly effective in removing unwanted hair and at the same time moisturizes the area.
- It hydrates the skin and prevents it from becoming dry.
- And also lightens your underarm colour to even out your skin tone.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Sugar for Removing Unwanted Hair
- Sugar acts as a skin exfoliator.
- It painlessly removes unwanted hair.
- It scrubs off dirt and impurities from your skin.
- If makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
- It does not irritate your skin or have any side effects.
How to Remove Unwanted Hair with Turmeric Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil and Sugar
Ingredients You Will Need
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Two teaspoons of aloe vera gel
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- One tablespoon of brown sugar
- Bowl for mixing
- Tissue paper
- Container for storing the mixture
Procedures for Preparation and Application
- Take a whole turmeric and grind it to get it in a powdered form.
- Extract raw aloe vera gel from an aloe vera plant.
- Now mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder, two teaspoons of aloe vera gel, one teaspoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of brown sugar until a paste is obtained.
- Store the mixture in a container and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Apply this to your unwanted underarm hair.
- Scrub the area vigorously for five minutes.
- Use a tissue paper to wipe off the paste from the area.
- Follow this procedure at least three to four times a week.
Caution: Always perform a patch test before applying the mixture to your skin. This will ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.