The natural remedies stated below like the arsenal you always needed to make your skin look brighter, younger, wrinkle-free and naturally gorgeous without spending tons of money. Have a look.
- Peel a ripe banana and cut it into small slices.
- Put these slices in a blender along with a couple of tablespoons of milk and then blend them together to make a thick pulpy paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and spread it evenly throughout using your fingers.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 15-20 minutes until it gets absorbed by the skin and dries up.
- Wash off the paste using lukewarm water and a mild cleanser to remove any remnants from the pores.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to take proper care of your skin and make it look gorgeous.
- Take a handful of neem leaves in a blender along with a garlic clove, a few drops of lemon juice and a dash of water.
- Grind all the ingredients together for a few seconds to make a really thick paste.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water first and then massage it using this paste for about 5 minutes.
- Sit back and relax for an additional 15 minutes before washing off the paste using a scrubber and a clean towel along with water.
- Make a big batch of this paste and use it on alternate days to get the best results.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract a small cup worth of aloe vera gel from it.
- Apply this gel directly on your face. Aloe vera is very beneficial for the skin and can be used as it is in the original form.
- Massage the face for 15 minutes to exfoliate the pores properly and remove the dead skin cells and dirt trapped inside them.
- Leave the paste to get absorbed by the skin for 10 minutes. Try not to touch the face while resting.
- Rinse off the paste using lukewarm water and a herbal cleanser. Exfoliate again to complete the process.
- Use this remedy every day to get rid of blackheads, warts and other skin abnormalities and make the skin glow.
Orange Peel Extract
- Take a few orange peel extract and put them under the sun until it gets dries up completely.
- Grind the dried orange peel extracts to make a fine powder.
- Mix this powder with some yoghurt and a few drops of any essential oil of your choice to make a thick dense paste.
- Spread this paste on your face and scrub it in circular motions to exfoliate the skin. Wash your face first to remove any layers above your pores.
- Splash lukewarm water on your face and remove the paste properly. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week to make your face clear and clean naturally at home.
- Take some granulated sugar and grind them to make a slightly coarse paste.
- Mix this powder with some water or milk to make a grainy mixture having the sugar crystals still intact.
- Apply this paste on your face and scrub it with your fingers to cleanse the pores and remove anything clogging them. Clogged pores are the reason for a lot of skin related problems.
- Wash your face with some lemon juice infused water after about 20 minutes of application.
- Use this process two to three times a week to get gorgeous looking spot free skin in about a couple of weeks only.