Your lips can get dried and lose their natural colour if they are being used a lot without any special care. It starts flaking and the skin starts coming off in a little bit. This can make your lips look disappearing and chafed. If you don’t have much time to spare on your lips but still want them to look gorgeous then here are some remedies made just for you.
Sugar and Honey
- Grind a handful of granulated sugar to make a fine powder.
- Add a tablespoon of raw organic honey to the powder and then mix the ingredients together to make a coarse and thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your lips and scrub it gently for about 5 minutes.
- Leave the paste as it is for an additional 10 minutes to allow the sugar crystals to get into the pores and clean them properly.
- Wash the paste off with cold water and then apply a mild lip balm to retain the changes occurred.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times a week to make your lips soft and supple.
Rose Water and Lemon Juice
- Make a mixture of a couple of tablespoons of rose water with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution and let it soak for a few moments and then dab it on your lips lightly to release the liquid.
- Cover the entire lip area with this solution and then leave it as it is to allow the skin to absorb it completely.
- There is no need to wash this paste off after applying. You can apply this before going to sleep.
Use this process every day to make your lips pink and luscious naturally.
- Cut a fresh aloe leaf and extract some gel from it.
- Put it in a small bowl and then mix some essential oils in it. Put a few drops of vanilla essential oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil and a little bit of coconut oil and then mix them together.
- Spread this paste on your lips and massage it for 10 minutes to exfoliate the skin.
- Wash the aloe vera and oil concoction off after 15-20 minutes of application with lukewarm water.
- Prepare a big batch of this mixture and use it on alternate days to get the best results.
- Boil a beetroot, cut it into small slices and then blend it without water to make a thick pulp.
- Put the pulp in a cheesecloth and then squeeze out the juice in a bowl.
- Apply this juice on your lips and then place a layer of tissue paper over it. After you have covered the whole mouth, apply another layer of beetroot juice and tissue paper on it.
- Leave the paper as it is until it dries completely on your skin and then washes it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week to hydrate your lips and give it a great natural colour.