Most people are worried about losing weight and for that, they are willing to follow any diet that promises them desired results. However, once you’ve pushed your body through so much stress during the diet you face another problem – the sagging of body parts. Arms are the body part most prone to sagging/ flaccidity. Generally, it occurs when you lose weight abruptly; but factors such as rest due to illness, sedentary lifestyle, etc. can cause flaccidity too. In order to eliminate saggy arms, people choose to undergo plastic surgery which is often risky, unavailable and costly. A lot of people do not prefer going under the knife too. Therefore natural options are always welcome. An easy and inexpensive remedy is using coffee and camphor for eliminating saggy arms. Here’s how to use these ingredients for desired results permanently :
- 1½ cup Coffee grounds
- 3 Camphor tablets
- 1 Artichoke
- 2 cups Water
- Place the artichoke on fire along with two cups of water. Use medium heat.
- Once the artichoke has been in the water for 30 minutes, turn off the flame.
- Liquefy with the remaining water.
- Once the artichoke is well liquefied, add the camphor tablets and 1 cup of the coffee grounds.
- Mix again till the blend is consistent and uniform.
- Now apply this mixture to the affected area.
- Cover this area with a cloth or bandage to preserve the heat in this area.
- Leave the compresses for at least an hour on the affected area before removing it.
- After the required time period is over, remove the cloth pad.
- Wash it off with cold water and a mild soap.
For best results, use this treatment every day for 1-2 months. The camphor with coffee treatment works by stimulating the production of collagen in the affected area. It also helps by removing excess fat from these difficult body parts. This treatment will help you eliminate flaccidity in just a few weeks and does not require too much effort. The camphor coffee mixture helps combat water retention, thereby banishing any excess fluid from your problem body areas.
For those who are allergic to camphor, there is nothing to worry since there is another treatment using only coffee to eliminate saggy arms available. Here is how you can eliminate saggy arms without using camphor effectively :
- ½ cup of coffee ground
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 10-12 drops of ginger oil
- Mix ½ cup of ground coffee with the coconut oil and ginger oil, blend well.
- Massage it onto your arms vigorously and exfoliate in a circular motion.
- Keep massaging until you start feeling your skin getting warm.
- Remove the mixture on the skin with a mild soap and water.
- Nourish your skin with lotion after it.
The massage with coffee, coconut oil and ginger oil will accelerate the elimination by raising body heat in the affected areas. Increased heat will help combat and dissolve fat deposits in the saggy areas of your arms. Coconut oil and ginger oil are packed with antioxidants, anti-bacterial and bio-active compounds as well.
You can use these remedies not only for your arms but also for sagging, loose skin around your abdomen, hips or thighs that may have remained behind after a drastic weight loss. Along with these remedies, you should remember to complement the treatments with a healthy diet. Skin nourishing vitamins like vitamin E is unmatched when it comes to maintaining your skin’s health and youth. Hence, remember adding vitamin E rich foods such as almonds, sweet potatoes, spinach, wheat germ, avocado and sunflower seeds to your daily diet for relatively faster treatment of sagging skin. The ingredients used in these treatments are accessible and you can find them at any neighbourhood store.